We act as a representative for the insurance companies on the scene of an incident, and are just one phone call away whenever a motor vehicle accident occurs, rain or shine, day or night. No matter where or when the accident occurs, ForenSys will go to the scene to document the situation and collect all relevant information about the damages, vehicles and persons involved.
Once collected, ForenSys registers the data as quickly as possible, and immediately uploads it into its database. The data instantly becomes available online, making it easier, faster and more efficient for claim agents to process and evaluate accident claims. As there are no delays, the actual processing of claims goes faster, and the quality is much improved.
Additionally, the resulting statistical data about accidents, driver behavior and inherent market risk allows greatly enhanced and more accurate insurance underwriting, saving the insurance companies money while assuring that their clients pay insurance premiums which are fair.
The service ForenSys offers its' clients are centered around streamlining the entire procedure that belies the underwriting and claims operation of insurance companies. From the moment the accident happens until the resulting insurance claim has been processed and resolved, ForenSys is there to simplify and strengthen logistics, communications, data management and operations oversight for insurers. Insurers benefit because their processes are streamlined, while their customers get to enjoy improved customer service, faster claims processing, and rates which more accurately reflect their profile and driving history.
As mentioned on our landing page, ForenSys:
- Captures incident-scene evidence, and upload it into a centralized insurance company database
- Supports a swift claims handling process, by making it easy to share centralized information between insurance companies
- Allows (and actually encourage) integration with back-office systems, increasing efficiency
- Enables insurance companies to use historical data to enhance their underwriting process.
- Provides insurers tremendous security features that don't merely control the access to information, but also provides activity logs and customizable access permission tiers for users